Applications must be adapted to client's needs in order to be fully efficient.
It is also extremely important that the technical staff be thoroughly trained
so as to be able to take full advantage of all the software characteristics.
Here follow the implementation and application set-up phases:
Subsequently, standard maintenance is provided and includes:
- initial survey in order to get to know client's design procedure
- collection of design requirements at client's offices
- applications adapted to client's needs
- installation of initial version
- provision of training to designers
- applications' review alongside person in charge of design
- additional fine-tuning of client's needs
- installation of final version
In this way, the client will achieve the same outcome as in the event that he or she had made their own software but the costs involved – as well as being predictable – will be considerably lower.
- regular software updates
- design requirement updates upon client's request
- provision of support to designers via telephone, Skype and Team Viewer